Carytown Holiday Artisan Market – 2019
Sunday – December 15, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM. The Carytown Farmers Market is accepting applications for our 2019 holiday artisan market. This year’s holiday artisan market will feature 70 +/- artisans along McCloy Avenue and the lot at 3201 West Cary Street.
Ceramics, Fiber Art, Glass, Graphics, Jewelry, Mixed Mediums, Painting, Photography, Sculpture, Wood, metal.
NOTES FOR EXHIBITORS
- All applications must be submitted online via farmspread.com
- Once accepted a booth fee of $100.00 accepted by PayPal or by check. A 4% surcharge will be added for PayPal. Checks can be submitted to the PO Box below.
- All artisans will be prejudged. All work must be the artist’s own creation and representative of the items submitted by the artist for prejudging. Artisans will be informed of the board’s decision by phone and/or email.
- Each artisan must enter one business name (no group entries) and will be allotted a 10X10 space.
- Electricity is not provided. Artisans must have permission for generators.
- Artists may not buy/sell booth space.
- Artisans are welcomed to share a space but each artisan must still apply and pay the entry fee. Please indicate if you are sharing space or have special space considerations.
- The use of a 10’X10′ tent is strongly recommended.
- The Holiday Artisan Market will be held December 15, 2019 regardless of weather.
- Each artist will have a 10 X 10 space. There is no electricity, tables, chairs, or display provided. You must have permission for generators. Set-up begins at 7AM. You will be notified of your booth location and early move in times.
- Address all Inquiries to [email protected]
- Artisans are responsible for Setting up and dismantling display. Set up begins at 7AM. No vendors will be allowed to set up or dismantle during show hours.
- Artisans are responsible Maintaining and staffing their booth.
- Artisans are expected to adhere to all local and state regulations/laws.
- Payment will be due by Dec 13th.
- CLEAN UP booth space.
Liability – Neither Carytown Farmers Market, Wells Fargo, The Carytown Merchants Association, Urban GreenLight LLC, or the City of Richmond will be responsible for loss of, or damage to, any work displayed. Presentation of works in the application process shall imply agreement on the part of the artist to these conditions and by submitting the application the artist agrees to hold Carytown Farmers Market, Wells Fargo, The Carytown Merchants Association, Urban GreenLight LLC, or the City of Richmond harmless from any liability or loss whatsoever.
Make checks payable to:
Urban GreenLight LLC
PO BOX 7172
Richmond, VA 23221